When I have the "Chart" and "Parameters" buttons selected and then I click on a parameter node in the tree view, the chart for the parameter node does not appear. Instead, the "Loading" indicator spins indefinitely.
Charts don't appear after clicking on a parameter node
Posts 4 | Views 9 | browsing
Hi Mike, I'm not able to replicate this issue.
There may be a bug specific to your workflow. Can you please provide the following details:
- Full path to node initially selected in the Workspaces tree.
- Full path to parameter node you are changing to (which triggers the issue).
- Do you have any filters (alarm/parameters) enabled?
@Nick The problem seemed to have gone away for a while, but now it's back. Here is an example workflow:
1) Select https://livetozero.eagle.io/ui/live84/Prototype_Zero_Energy_Homes/EcoHouse_Design_Competition/SQU_(Oman_EcoHouse_SQU)/Charts/AC_Power_Overview/?v=chart&m=show&s=custom&ch=646&ct=D-7D
2) Select https://livetozero.eagle.io/ui/live84/Prototype_Zero_Energy_Homes/Solar_Decathlon_2009/Iowa_State_(Interlock_House)/CR1000_Datalogger/Temp:_ERV_Exhaust/?v=chart&m=show&s=parameters&ch=646&ct=D-7D
3) You can see my filter configuration in the screen capture below.
Step 1 works fine. Step 2 doesn't work because I get the stuck "Loading" indicator as you can see in the screen capture below.
I just noticed that the problem goes away when I click one of the options from the date range filter dropdown (the one that is set at a default of "7 Days" in the screen capture). Even if I select 7 Days, it starts to work. After doing this, all the other parameter charts work also. If I didn't do this, they wouldn't work.
I hope this helps.
@Mike, still having trouble reproducing the issue.
We will be adding some extra functionality to be able to easily submit debug logs from the interface which should make it easier for us to track down bugs. Will send you an email soon with instructions.